My Lived ID (the Website) is owned and operated by Monash Health. By choosing to access the website and linked materials, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer: Information provided on My Lived ID is intended as general information only and should
not be taken as individual medical advice. Always seek guidance from your doctor or medical specialist
for personal medical advice.
- The Centre for Developmental Disability Health (CDDH)reserves the right to reject any request to list a mental health program which is currently subject to an ongoing investigation.
- Information provided on My Lived ID is intended to provide general information on mental health and wellbeing for people with a disability, their parents, carers, healthcare professionals and the general public.
- While all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure accuracy, the CDDH does not guarantee the accuracy of information contained on the website or included links. Users should evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purpose and should obtain appropriate advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- The CDDH may change, delete, add or otherwise alter information contained on this website without notice.
- Monash Health and the CDDH is not responsible for loss suffered in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains links to other websites which are external to Monash Health and the CDDH. The Monash Health and the CDDH is not responsible for the content or reliability of any linked website. The linking of websites is done for the convenience of users and should not be taken as an endorsement.